Saturday, May 3, 2014

Humbled by Car Interiors (More Regular Show BG's)

   I had a lengthy little thought all about humility and hard work I was going to write up for this post, but upon talking through my idea with my wife today, I stumbled upon a better message I think I might share later this week.
  The gist behind my thoughts on humility and hard work and why these car interiors related is simply boiled down to this: These two layouts were probably the hardest two for me to grasp since pitching in duties working with the wonderful folks over at CN. I could go on and on about the process from the boards I worked from to the numerous revisions I received before finally getting things nailed down correctly. I learned a lot. In fact it's safe to say I learned more getting things wrong as apposed to the BGs I received minor revisions on. It's easy to let failure grow into something worse in your head.
  The best thing to do is just swallow it, work hard, learn, and grow.
Cheers!

-E

No comments: